- Riverside County moves into state’s red COVID-19 tier
- Cal Fire investigators seek the public’s help
- John Alan White
- Banning Police Department seeks assistance in freeway, Ramsey Street shooting incident
- Banning approves permit for its first cannabis cultivator
- Family of missing person in Banning seeks help from community
- Water agency’s at-large contestants face off in forum
- Amendments approved by Beaumont schools for second CFD, Summerwind sale transfer
- Back to quieter times at local libraries
- Banning approves an entry sign for east end of town
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
The Banning Library District invites the public to participate in a silent auction fundraising event from Sept. 21 through Nov. 7.
LifeStream will hold a community blood drive at San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital, 600 N. Highland Springs Ave., Banning on Friday, Oct. 2 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and at Farmer Boys, 1538 Second Street Marketplace in Beaumont , Saturday, Oct. 3 from 1 to 6 p.m.
Although the nonprofit Malki Museum is closed during the pandemic, it will host a drive-thru food sale and raffle fundraiser on Saturday, Oct. 3 between 10 a.m.-3 p.m. that will include pit meat cooked by Roy Mathews Jr. and traditional kéwet sides for suggested $10 donation.
Supporters of the Rivers & Lands Conservancy's 7th Annual Fundraising Gala can participate in this year’s gala from the comfort of their homes on Thursday, Oct. 8 at starting at 6 p.m.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, The Unforgettables Foundation’s 7th annual educational conference will convene virtually as a free webinar on Friday, Oct. 9 from 9 a.m. until approximately 12:30 p.m.
The city of Beaumont and the Beaumont-Cherry Valley Recreation and Parks District will host a Drive-thru Trunk or Treat on Saturday, Oct. 31, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.