The golf teams at Banning High School recently donated the proceeds from a car wash fundraiser last fall to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. They were proud to have raised $778 for the charitable organization. Among the participants were: the boys golf team: Jesse Garcia, Garrison Saldana, Clarence Jones, Alex Cruz, Orion Flynn, Diego garcia, Raynier Rosales, Isaac Santana; and the girls golf team: Daisy Barajas, Diana Clemente, Trisha Songcuan, Ana Ambong, Mariela Ojeda Villicana, Destiny Toribio.
- Speeding on I-10 through the Pass area
- Banning approves ‘electronic message center’ along freeway
- Beaumont bus stands to be added
- Chamber toasts those who embody Banning’s best spirit
- Banning reconsiders its seal of approval
- Beaumont schools could receive $98 million from Measure B
- Hemmerling’s AVID alumni pay a visit
- Beaumont Police Department will now charge for false alarms
- Banning Art Gallery to host Robert LeDuc and David Patrick’s art
- E-mails between Councilman Lloyd White and city attorney’s office are focal point at city council meeting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.