City of Banning to co-sponsor drag racing event
An 1/8 Mile Street Outlaw drag racing event will be hosted by the city of Banning during the weekend of Aug. 14-15 at the Banning Municipal Airport, 200 Hathaway St.
Races are limited to 300 entries.
Tickets for entry for the car and racer event on Friday and Saturday evenings are both $20 each; spectators for each event are $5 each.
Pit crews are $5 per person for entry.
Gates open at 3 p.m. on both days; racing takes place between 4 p.m. and 10 p.m.
All drivers much purchase a tech card in advance; only three crew members are allowed on the track at a time; helmets are required.
For specifications and complete rules, or to purchase tickets in advance, visit online banningstreetdrags.com.
- Starting Friday, August 14th, 2020, repeated every day until Saturday, August 15, 2020 @ 3:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Banning Municipal Airport200 Hathaway St.
Bannning, CA 92220
- Banning takes steps to annex tribal land
- Mega gas station, travel center coming to Morongo Indian Reservation
- Former home to Banning Art Gallery approved for demolition
- Beaumont accepts contracts for homeless encampment cleanup
- Beaumont continues taking care of Morongo’s strays
- James Lara
- Holiday Wish relaxes some requirements, seeks applicants and volunteers
- Amazon’s warehouse in Beaumont opens
- Barbara Ann Hall
- Facing rising costs, Banning moves to go in-house with its animal control services
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Although the nonprofit Malki Museum is closed during the pandemic, it will host a drive-thru food sale and raffle fundraiser on Saturday, Oct. 3 between 10 a.m.-3 p.m. that will include pit meat cooked by Roy Mathews Jr. and traditional kéwet sides for suggested $10 donation.
Supporters of the Rivers & Lands Conservancy's 7th Annual Fundraising Gala can participate in this year’s gala from the comfort of their homes on Thursday, Oct. 8 at starting at 6 p.m.
The city of Beaumont and the Beaumont-Cherry Valley Recreation and Parks District will host a Drive-thru Trunk or Treat on Saturday, Oct. 31, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.