A note from the Pastor
A mandate by Riverside County was issued that prohibits the gathering of 10 or more people. While we did not want to stop worship services, due to the mandate and our responsibility to honor and abide by the rules of the land, Wednesday and Sunday services and all church gatherings have come to a halt effective immediately. The mandate is in effect through April 30th. Easter Sunday is April 12th. Seeing that we cannot hold service on that date, we will have Easter service the first Sunday we get back, which looks like May 3rd at this time.
To help everyone stay connected to church and God’s Word, sermons will still be recorded and uploaded to our church website so that you can listen to them online each Sunday. Sermon CD’s are also available for those who do not use the internet. If you would like a sermon CD mailed to you, please call the church office at 951-849-3232 and leave a message or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request one. If you have any prayer requests you wish to have printed on the prayer page, please call or email them in.
We will be emailing out the written sermon and any announcements and prayer pages each week. For those who do not have email, we will mail them out to you. Remember that you can listen to current and previous sermons on our church website and get the latest announcements and newsletter as well.
For those who would like to receive communion at home, or if you have other needs, please be sure to give me a call. Leave a message if I do not answer and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
For offerings, you may mail them in or give online. We currently receive online giving through Zelle and Paypal. Paypal charges the church a fee but Zelle is free. If using Zelle, direct offerings to the church email address: email@example.com If you need assistance, contact Greg in the church office.
Finally, a group of people have volunteered to assist in getting groceries, prescriptions, and other supplies. Please contact me if you could use this service. Also, our parish nurses, Ron & Sue Herman are available to answer questions you may have regarding the coronavirus. You may find Ron & Sue’s contact information in our church directory. We will notify you if there are any changes.
Please continue to pray for our leaders, health workers, our community, and our church.
Be safe and well!
The LORD bless you and keep you.
The LORD make His face shine on you and be gracious to you.
The LORD look upon you with favor and give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26
- Mon, May 25 @ 9:00 am
- Tue, May 26 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, May 27 @ 9:00 am
- Thu, May 28 @ 9:00 am
- Fri, May 29 @ 9:00 am
- Sat, May 30 @ 9:00 am
- Sun, May 31 @ 9:00 am
- Mon, Jun 1 @ 9:00 am
- Tue, Jun 2 @ 9:00 am
- Wed, Jun 3 @ 9:00 am
- Thu, Jun 4 @ 9:00 am
- Fri, Jun 5 @ 9:00 am
- Sat, Jun 6 @ 9:00 am
- Sun, Jun 7 @ 9:00 am
- Starting Thursday, March 26th, 2020, repeats every day until Friday, June 19, 2020 @ 9:00 am
Grace Lutheran Church1000 W. Wilson St.
Banning, CA 92220
- Banning Hopes for CARES Act funding for Ramsey Street Village
- Speakers at Banning council meetings are forced to be more succinct
- Fatal traffic collision in Banning
- Caroline Amplatz’s gifts invest in science research and education at Cal-State San Bernardino
- Stipulations for freeway sign slows an agreement
- Mt. San Jacinto College to Celebrate Record-Breaking Class with virtual graduation ceremony on Thursday
- Pandemic food assistance on its way to eligible Riverside County children
- Morongo Casino Resort & Spa and Casino Morongo announce plans to reopen
- Banning chamber’s food distribution program concludes
- Beaumont senior among those receiving nods in virtual student arts competition
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.