March 18, 2020
Greeting in the Name of the Most High,
As we are all aware there has been a global spread of COVID-19, coronavirus, and it has become a hot topic for both our nation and community. There have been numerous sets of instructions given out by our government officials in regards to limiting social gatherings and interaction. This virus has been declared a global pandemic and they have not yet been able to discover its means of transmission as of today.
After prayerful consideration the Pastoral Staff as well as the members of Session have come to the decision that we will not be holding regular physical services for the rest of the month. We encourage all members to adhere to all guidance that is being provided by the Centers for Disease Control, CDC.
In light of this we have made strides to ensure that our congregation is still able to be taken care of spiritually. We have recently updated our website, https://www.beaumontpresbvterianchurch.com, and it now contains audio recordings of past sermons that you can access at any time. We are also working on the ability to live stream a Sunday message on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/BeaumontPC/).
For those that are looking for means of communication with others we would recommend a group devotional/prayer meeting. This could be done via phone calls, email or a video streaming service such as Skype or WhatsApp. Not only is this an option but please do not neglect your time in fellowship with the Lord.
Remember the Church is not the building but the people that reside inside of it.
During this time please feel free to reach out to the office via email, email@example.com, or via phone at 951-845-1506.
In His Name,
Rev. W. Scott Mason R. Fernando Salcedo
Pastor Pastoral Assistant
- Sun, Mar 7 @ 8:30 am
- Mon, Mar 8 @ 8:30 am
- Tue, Mar 9 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Mar 10 @ 8:30 am
- Thu, Mar 11 @ 8:30 am
- Fri, Mar 12 @ 8:30 am
- Sat, Mar 13 @ 8:30 am
- Sun, Mar 14 @ 8:30 am
- Mon, Mar 15 @ 8:30 am
- Tue, Mar 16 @ 8:30 am
- Wed, Mar 17 @ 8:30 am
- Thu, Mar 18 @ 8:30 am
- Fri, Mar 19 @ 8:30 am
- Sat, Mar 20 @ 8:30 am
- Starting Thursday, April 30th, 2020, repeats every day until Saturday, June 19, 2021 @ 8:30 am
- Movie company picks Banning as its home, will focus on independent, Latinx stories
- Beaumont man accused of slaying Cathedral City store owner
- Joseph Vincent Johnson Jr.
- Police investigate shooting at Roosevelt Williams Park in Banning
- As Beaumont returns students to school, it comes at a cost
- As state requirements shift, Banning will have in-person classes for high needs students
- By the numbers, a recent COVID-19 update
- County, nonprofits respond to support immigrants seeking asylum dropped off by U.S. Border Protection
- Banning Art Gallery reopens in Downtown Banning
- Sun Lakes’ vaccine rollout a success
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Good Morning Beaumont Breakfast, hosted by the Beaumont Chamber of Commerce, will be taking place Friday, March 12, from 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m., at the SandTrap Bar and Grill located at 892 West Valley Parkway, Beaumont.
Banning Chamber of Commerce will hold Street Drags at the Banning Airport March 20 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. The Race car entry is $30 when you pre-register online. Registration the day of the race is $35.
Habitat For Humanity of the San Gorgonio Pass Area will host its 17th Annual Jim Heslop Memorial Golf Tournament on Saturday, April 17 at Morongo Golf Club at Tukwet Canyon.