The Cherry Valley Farmers Market is held the first and third Saturdays of each month from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the parking lot next to True Value Hardware in Cherry Valley, 10223 Beaumont Ave.
- Sat, Oct 3 @ 10:00 am
- Sat, Oct 17 @ 10:00 am
- Sat, Nov 7 @ 10:00 am
- Sat, Nov 21 @ 10:00 am
- Sat, Dec 5 @ 10:00 am
- Sat, Dec 19 @ 10:00 am
- Sat, Jan 2, 2021 @ 10:00 am
- Sat, Jan 16, 2021 @ 10:00 am
- Sat, Feb 6, 2021 @ 10:00 am
- Sat, Feb 20, 2021 @ 10:00 am
- Sat, Mar 6, 2021 @ 10:00 am
- Sat, Mar 20, 2021 @ 10:00 am
- Sat, Apr 3, 2021 @ 10:00 am
- Sat, Apr 17, 2021 @ 10:00 am
- Starting Saturday, August 17th, 2019, repeated every month on the 1st and 3rd Saturday @ 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
True Value Hardware10223 Beaumont Ave
Cherry Valley, CA 92223
- Banning takes steps to annex county land
- Riverside County moves into state’s red COVID-19 tier
- Mega gas station, travel center coming to Morongo Indian Reservation
- Beaumont accepts contracts for homeless encampment cleanup
- John Alan White
- Cal Fire investigators seek the public’s help
- Beaumont continues taking care of Morongo’s strays
- Former home to Banning Art Gallery approved for demolition
- James Lara
- Holiday Wish relaxes some requirements, seeks applicants and volunteers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
The Banning Library District invites the public to participate in a silent auction fundraising event from Sept. 21 through Nov. 7.
LifeStream will hold a community blood drive at San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital, 600 N. Highland Springs Ave., Banning on Friday, Oct. 2 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and at Farmer Boys, 1538 Second Street Marketplace in Beaumont , Saturday, Oct. 3 from 1 to 6 p.m.
Although the nonprofit Malki Museum is closed during the pandemic, it will host a drive-thru food sale and raffle fundraiser on Saturday, Oct. 3 between 10 a.m.-3 p.m. that will include pit meat cooked by Roy Mathews Jr. and traditional kéwet sides for suggested $10 donation.
Supporters of the Rivers & Lands Conservancy's 7th Annual Fundraising Gala can participate in this year’s gala from the comfort of their homes on Thursday, Oct. 8 at starting at 6 p.m.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, The Unforgettables Foundation’s 7th annual educational conference will convene virtually as a free webinar on Friday, Oct. 9 from 9 a.m. until approximately 12:30 p.m.
The city of Beaumont and the Beaumont-Cherry Valley Recreation and Parks District will host a Drive-thru Trunk or Treat on Saturday, Oct. 31, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.