Colleen Wallace and Rudolph McFrazier, were married Feb. 10 at Mission Church of God in Christ in Banning by their Pastor, Elder Eric Biggers.
Mary Getz became Mrs. Frank Barry in a lovely, intimate setting at the Palm Springs Wedding Chapel on August 13. Family and friends surrounded the couple, who have lived in Sun Lakes for 5 years.
- Banning takes steps to annex county land
- Mega gas station, travel center coming to Morongo Indian Reservation
- Beaumont accepts contracts for homeless encampment cleanup
- Riverside County moves into state’s red COVID-19 tier
- John Alan White
- Beaumont continues taking care of Morongo’s strays
- Cal Fire investigators seek the public’s help
- Former home to Banning Art Gallery approved for demolition
- Holiday Wish relaxes some requirements, seeks applicants and volunteers
- James Lara
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
The Banning Library District invites the public to participate in a silent auction fundraising event from Sept. 21 through Nov. 7.
LifeStream will hold a community blood drive at San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital, 600 N. Highland Springs Ave., Banning on Friday, Oct. 2 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and at Farmer Boys, 1538 Second Street Marketplace in Beaumont , Saturday, Oct. 3 from 1 to 6 p.m.
Although the nonprofit Malki Museum is closed during the pandemic, it will host a drive-thru food sale and raffle fundraiser on Saturday, Oct. 3 between 10 a.m.-3 p.m. that will include pit meat cooked by Roy Mathews Jr. and traditional kéwet sides for suggested $10 donation.
Supporters of the Rivers & Lands Conservancy's 7th Annual Fundraising Gala can participate in this year’s gala from the comfort of their homes on Thursday, Oct. 8 at starting at 6 p.m.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, The Unforgettables Foundation’s 7th annual educational conference will convene virtually as a free webinar on Friday, Oct. 9 from 9 a.m. until approximately 12:30 p.m.
The city of Beaumont and the Beaumont-Cherry Valley Recreation and Parks District will host a Drive-thru Trunk or Treat on Saturday, Oct. 31, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.