Colleen Wallace and Rudolph McFrazier, were married Feb. 10 at Mission Church of God in Christ in Banning by their Pastor, Elder Eric Biggers.
Mary Getz became Mrs. Frank Barry in a lovely, intimate setting at the Palm Springs Wedding Chapel on August 13. Family and friends surrounded the couple, who have lived in Sun Lakes for 5 years.
Traci Lynn Kratzer, editor at the Record Gazette Newspaper in Banning, will marry Travis Alan Pesta, a journeyman/wireman with IBEW Local 440, next month in Redlands.
Banning residents Krystal Rose Seek and Kyle Evan Dewald were married Dec. 5, 2015 in Oak Glen by Pastor Tate Crenshaw of LifePoint Church.
Michael Dahl and Carmen Escajeda were married on Saturday, Dec. 27, 2014 surrounded by family and close friends at New Creation Church in Banning.
- Cherry Festival thrills with music and fun
- Cabazon man killed in Banning shooting
- Restoration of Prado Dam bicentennial mural completed
- Beaumont seniors ready for graduation
- Closing chapters, commencing new ones at Banning High
- Cherry Festival Parade names a host of winners
- Banning approves warehouse near freeway
- For Calvary Chapel’s students, messages of transition and tenderness
- Sewer bills will rise slightly for Beaumont homeowners, commercial rates will drop
- Beaumont 5 dazzles while smashing stereotypes
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.