Riggie Biermann celebrated her 95th birthday on April 20 with family and friends at her Sun Lakes home. Riggie moved to Sun Lakes in 1987 and is one of the homeowners founding members. On hand to celebrate this momentous birthday were Riggie’s niece and nephew, Joanie Orrmins Coombe and Allen Orrmins, along with longtime friends Trini Rodarte, Bob Golchert, and Tim Curtis. Bob “the baker” Golchert baked the delectable birthday cake that was enjoyed by everyone celebrating Riggie’s 95th birthday celebration.
- Banning boxer has eyes on prize
- Tyree new Banning football coach
- Beaumont to define signs of the times
- Not just a street name: the Estradas strive to keep the name alive
- La Quinta Inn dead; community advocacy efforts advance in latest town hall discussion
- Riverside County awarded $25.5 million in homeless funds
- At the end of the road, this house is history
- Grand Jury, evidence and the election
- Hestrin explains that sex workers are victims
- Rochelle Sue Terrell
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.