• Brody Morgan Boynton was born Dec. 7, 2020 to Michelle Martinez of Banning
Hi! My name is Mason Samuel Avila. I was born Oct. 11, 2019 to Christina and Edgar Avila. My grandparents are Robert and Maria LuGrain, Ruben and Lilia Avila. My great-grandparents are Harry and Herlinda Valdivia; Floyd LuGrain and Gloria Walker; Mariano and Esther Avila; and David and Maria Mejia.
John Carlos Herrera was born Sept. 8 to Jackie Barrios and Anthony Herrera of Banning.Miguel Maewyn-Viggo Burke was born Sept. 9 to Jeanette Mora and Kyle Burke of Banning.Eleighah Angelica Nicole Arredondo was born Sept. 10 to Denise Giron of Banning.Gael Adriel Vazquez Estrada was born Sep…
Ivonna Ivanka Aqleh was born on June 25 to Silvana Mardirossian and Omar Aqleh of Cherry Valley.Everly Dawn Kniep was born on July 10 to Cynthia and Joseph Kniep of Hemet.Ella Loretta Jimenez Arechavaleta was born on July 13 to Marisela Jimenez and Roberto Arechavaleta of Banning.Emilio Sala…
- Police arrest shooting suspect in domestic dispute
- United Lift rental assistance available to those experiencing hardship due to the pandemic
- Banning postpones airport closure decision
- Beaumont dominates Banning to keep Wheel
- Street mural designs emerging in downtown Banning
- Banning approves cannabis microbusinesses
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital’s security is ‘breath of fresh air’
- Newsom wins easily, but Inland Empire margin close
- Banning still ironing out details as to how cannabis microbusinesses will be allowed
- Remnants of pinball museum to be auctioned off this weekend
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Saige Avery Nauli Satzger was born Feb. 12 to Grace and Alan Satzger of Yucaipa.Rylee Anne Lewis was born Feb. 23 to Jenna Schaefer and Jedidiah Lewis of Beaumont.Loviana Precious Spencer was born on Feb. 25 to Gabrielle Tortes and Jesse Spencer of Banning.Destiny Scarlett Lopez was born Mar…
The city of Banning will announce at a later date its plans to host a workshop on becoming a city council member, to address residents who may be interested in being considered for the vacant council seat to represent District 2.
• Adrian Jericho Martinez was born weighing eight pounds and six ounces on Nov. 25, at Loma Linda University Medical Center in Loma Linda to Teresa Lomeli and Marco Martinez of Banning.
Sunnie Jae Smith was both Sept. 11, at San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital to Shamequa and Marcus Smith of Beaumont.Elias Solorio was born Sept. 11, at San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital to Janeth Barajas Alvarez and Juan Solorio of Riverside.Evalyn Ayil Jaques was born Sept. 12, at San Gorgonio Memo…
Former Banning city councilman Bob Botts and his wife Ann, now residents of Redlands, recently celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary along with their 80th birthdays.
George and Irene Eichel were married on October 8, 1977 in West Covina, California and celebrated 40 years of marriage surrounded by family and friends at the South Clubhouse on Sunday, Oct. 8.
Celebrating 60 years of marriage are Bill and Mary (Lopez) Hershey, who were married on Sept. 1, 1957 at The Evangelical United Brethren Church in Santa Cruz, N.M. Dr. Glen F. McCracken, superintendent of McCurdy Mission School, where the newlyweds graduated, officiated at the ceremony. Bill…
My name is Brooke Marie Stafford and I turned 1 year-old on Sept. 28. My parents are Brendon and Britni Stafford of Banning. My Grandparents are Mike and Sandra Contreras, Lisa & Greg Griffith, and Greg and Izabel Stafford. My great-grandparents are Ron and Joyce Perry, and Cecelia Garci…
Wyatt Christopher Pesta was born on Sept. 27, 2017 at Redlands Community Hospital to Travis and Traci Pesta, weighing 7 pounds and 12 ounces. He was welcomed into the world by his doting relatives: grandparents Eleanor Kratzer, and Alan and Nancy Pesta; aunts Christine Gilliam Hope Pesta; un…