• Leelan King Corona was born May 26 to Carmen Coronado and Juan Corona of Banning.
Saige Avery Nauli Satzger was born Feb. 12 to Grace and Alan Satzger of Yucaipa.Rylee Anne Lewis was born Feb. 23 to Jenna Schaefer and Jedidiah Lewis of Beaumont.Loviana Precious Spencer was born on Feb. 25 to Gabrielle Tortes and Jesse Spencer of Banning.Destiny Scarlett Lopez was born Mar…
The city of Banning will announce at a later date its plans to host a workshop on becoming a city council member, to address residents who may be interested in being considered for the vacant council seat to represent District 2.
• Adrian Jericho Martinez was born weighing eight pounds and six ounces on Nov. 25, at Loma Linda University Medical Center in Loma Linda to Teresa Lomeli and Marco Martinez of Banning.
- Suspect arrested in connection to local molestation case
- Banning assists in arrest of countywide robbery menace
- Banning suspected arrested for lewd conduct
- Farmer Boys bridges the gap for Sun Lakes residents in need of food assistance
- California announces its latest pandemic restrictions on businesses
- Rocks Delivered to Sun Lakes employees, Cal Fire and Banning Police
- After 14 years, Baldi to retire from hospital board
- Beaumont prepares a shopping cart ordinance
- Beaumont will soon add a few more fast-charging EV stations
- Calvary Christian grads urged to not fall in love with prosperity
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sunnie Jae Smith was both Sept. 11, at San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital to Shamequa and Marcus Smith of Beaumont.Elias Solorio was born Sept. 11, at San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital to Janeth Barajas Alvarez and Juan Solorio of Riverside.Evalyn Ayil Jaques was born Sept. 12, at San Gorgonio Memo…
Former Banning city councilman Bob Botts and his wife Ann, now residents of Redlands, recently celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary along with their 80th birthdays.
George and Irene Eichel were married on October 8, 1977 in West Covina, California and celebrated 40 years of marriage surrounded by family and friends at the South Clubhouse on Sunday, Oct. 8.
Celebrating 60 years of marriage are Bill and Mary (Lopez) Hershey, who were married on Sept. 1, 1957 at The Evangelical United Brethren Church in Santa Cruz, N.M. Dr. Glen F. McCracken, superintendent of McCurdy Mission School, where the newlyweds graduated, officiated at the ceremony. Bill…
My name is Brooke Marie Stafford and I turned 1 year-old on Sept. 28. My parents are Brendon and Britni Stafford of Banning. My Grandparents are Mike and Sandra Contreras, Lisa & Greg Griffith, and Greg and Izabel Stafford. My great-grandparents are Ron and Joyce Perry, and Cecelia Garci…
Wyatt Christopher Pesta was born on Sept. 27, 2017 at Redlands Community Hospital to Travis and Traci Pesta, weighing 7 pounds and 12 ounces. He was welcomed into the world by his doting relatives: grandparents Eleanor Kratzer, and Alan and Nancy Pesta; aunts Christine Gilliam Hope Pesta; un…
Hi, we are Isabella and Lilyanna Espinoza and we will be celebrating our 3rd birthday on April 9. Our parents are Alexander Espinoza and Michelle Montez. Even though we are each other's best friends, we love playing with our sisters Acella & Evelyn and our grandma Roseann. Hugs and kisse…