Two Beaumont-Cherry Valley Water District board of directors seats are up for election on Nov. 3 as part of the 2020 general election.
“Who doesn’t love a good old-fashioned Melodrama?” asks seasoned director Pamela Lambert as she presents her sensational original production o…
The Coachella and Stagecoach music festivals, which were earlier postponed until October because of the growing spread of coronavirus, have be…
Homeschooled Brothers Nathan and Ayden Poleynard of Beaumont’s Mission Vista Academy, and Roni Vis of Inspire Charter School were among those …
- Mandatory evacuation ordered for Banning residents due to Apple Wildfire
- Some Beaumont property owners will save in property taxes
- Fire destroys LithoPass buidling in Banning, no injuries
- Apple fire scorches 1,900 acres
- The Lakes extra cautious after resident tests positive for COVID-19
- I-10 crossover towards Palm Springs from Beaumont, CHP requests drivers to watch speed
- Apple fire at more than 20,000 acres, 0% containment
- City and developer reach sewer capacity agreement for massive industrial project
- Apple fire at 26,450 acres, flames burn through dry vegetation in San Gorgonio Wilderness
- Beaumont women’s club announces 2020 scholarship recipient
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
After more than a year of conversations, the leadership and boards of United Way of the Inland Valleys and Inland Empire United Way have agreed to join forces and merge as the Inland Southern California United Way (Inland SoCal United Way).
This year’s high school fall sports season will be delayed until at least December, the California Interscholastic Federation announced Monday, due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Nancy Lynn DeForge, 61, passed away July 20.
James Charles McNabb died on July 21 of natural causes in Banning.
Ferne Elizabeth Eaton Colley passed away on July 19 in Beaumon…
David Lee Lewis, 83, of Banning, passed away at home on July 13.
With the spread of the coronavirus and 30 million unemployed Americans, communities across America are in crisis.
On May 8, I wrote a Letter to the Editor, which was printed by the Record Gazette, titled “To the Banning Voter”.
When things go wrong and bad I always wonder about it.